At Gateway, we believe in the potential of all students and recruit expert teachers from around the country who are committed to their students, their own learning, and to social change.
Students learn and grow best when they have access to strong, dedicated educators and we are committed to starting the hiring process early to ensure we can attract the highest quality candidates. In order to attract the strongest candidates, we begin the recruiting process early － even before we know if we have openings.
You can help us in our recruitment efforts by sharing our opportunities with the excellent educators in your networks: https://www.gatewaypublicschools.org/careers
At Gateway we understand that our teachers are our biggest asset, so that's why we provide our teachers with many great opportunities and benefits.
- We offer a signing bonus, competitive compensation packages and benefits, student loan repayment support, paid planning time, and funding for professional development opportunities.
- We support faculty growth through coaching, professional development, and leadership opportunities.
- We prioritize professional development by building it into our academic calendar and weekly schedule.
- We systematically create opportunities for teacher collaboration and leadership.
- We keep class sizes small to maximize the opportunity for personalized learning.
For questions about our open positions, working at Gateway, or how to support our recruitment efforts, please contact Danielle Ciccarelli, Executive Assistant at Gateway Public Schools, at email@example.com