Gateway Parents' Association (GPA)
At Gateway, we believe that an active parents association is essential to the success of our school and to the development of strong family-school partnerships. We will be creating our Gateway Parents’ Association (GPA) over the course of the fall and we encourage all families to participate.
Goals of the Gateway Parents' Association:
- Ensure effective communication between school and families
- Sponsor events that bring our community together and enrich our school
- Foster a culture of parent volunteerism and provide volunteers for school events
- Provide a forum for input and feedback for school leadership
- Help Gateway fundraise to meet our operating budget