Enrollment Open Houses
Our enrollment open houses provide a great opportunity to: meet Principal Michael Fuller, attend information sessions hosted by Gateway faculty in each subject area, get to know current Gateway families, as well as learn more about the school’s mission and academic program. No RSVP is necessary to attend. All open houses take place at Gateway High School, located at 1430 Scott Street (between Geary and O'Farrell).
Enrollment Open House Date for 2013-2014:
- Tuesday, September 24th, from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19th, from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10th, from 6-7:30 p.m.
Gateway High School Visits
Shadow Visits (Prospective Students Only)
Visit us during the school day and shadow a Gateway student, tour the school, and attend an information session. Spaces are limited.
- Shadow Visits take place select Mondays from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Scheduling for Shadow Visits is available now. Click here to schedule a Shadow Visit.
Daytime School Tours (Prospective Families)
Visit us during the school day to tour the school, visit classrooms, and attend an information session. Spaces are limited.
- Daytime School Tours take place select Wednesdays from 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Scheduling for Daytime School Tours is available now. Click here to schedule a Daytime School Tour.
Community Enrollment Events
Visit us at one of the many enrollment fairs and other community events in San Francisco. Our enrollment events calendar is routinely updated.
High School Fairs and Community Events for 2013-2014:
- SFUSD Enrollment Fair Saturday, November 2, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Concourse Exhibition Center (East Hall) 620 7th Street, San Francisco, 94113